Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, February 21, 2011

25 Year Career Concert Sheila Majid

Jakarta - Got delayed, Sheila Majid finally could actually hold a solo concert in Jakarta. This is a concert 25 years Sheila journey in the music industry.
Women born January 3, 1965, which is popular with the song Love Do not You Go is very keen to hold her concert in Jakarta, which he regarded as a second home for him. 

"I am very happy, my dream can be achieved for a concert in Jakarta. Praise be celebrating 25 years of his career in Indonesia. Here is my biggest fan," explained Sheila during a press conference held at Hotel Ritz Charton, Kuningan, South Jakarta, on Saturday ( 12 / 2).
"Indonesia is quite important for my career. I never thought my career would merentas here. Not only are accepted here, but also diindustrinya. Indonesia is not the place I go abroad, but this is the house itself," said Shiela.
This concert will be held at the Jakarta Convention Center, Senayan, Jakarta on February 15, 2011. Sheila will bring about 20 hits from about 21 albums ever issued.
Because of this single concert Sheila, there will be no duet with Oddie Agam Sheila is very popular with the song Between Anyer and Jakarta. But Sheila promised to give a surprise to the audience.
"Because I made the running order, repertoire, my songs too much. If you can sing all four hours. So we chose songs that are popular here. If I invite a singer, appeared, I had to cut out myself. I do not know my fans like it or not. But this is my solo concert, "said the mother of two children.
Sheila ensure the concert this time a great treat. In addition to support the stage and majestic music, Sheila is also preparing a vocal and physical prime.
"Offerings like me, Sheila Majid. I would not do stunts or fly. Insyallah with songs that I show, the audience can enjoy. This will be a night of nostalgia. Leave the stress at home, two hours we will enjoy an all-out," said Sheila .
The concert which will packed in her golden atmosphere coupled with the game lights will accompany 20 songs that will be sung by Sheila Majid with the rhythm of romantic pop, jazz and Malay.
Sheila also will collaborate with the Music Director Hashridz Murshim aka ACIS Hassim who is Sheila's husband.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment